Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where Parking Rules the Days, a Little Miracle

I stumbled upon this article in the New York Times today, and couldn't believe what I was reading. It's about my neighborhood, and the parking rules we have to obey here in New York. The article starts as follows:

"It is a routine so ingrained in the New Yorker's life that it seems to have always existed: And on the sixth day, God created man. And on the seventh day, while God rested, man had to go move his car because of alternate-side parking rules."

Well, looks like this summer, at least in my neighborhood, this will be suspended. And this will in fact be life-altering. I will have soo much spare time one my hands, I won't know what to do, I might even get to blog more often. So read on and enjoy:

Parking Rules the Days, a Little Miracle

1 comment: